- General provisions. By agreeing to these general conditions (hereinafter the general conditions) of the use of web pages krediidiraportid.ee and creditreports.ee (hereinafter the web page) of Dun & Bradstreet Estonia AS (hereinafter Dun & Bradstreet), the user confirms having read and agreed to these general conditions.
Dun & Bradstreet Estonia AS
Register code: 10117826
Pronksi 12, Tallinn 10117
Tel. +372 6414 910, e-post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service. Dun & Bradstreet shall render business information services to the user and allow the user to put queries to various databases through Dun & Bradstreet. The user shall pay the agreed fee to Dun & Bradstreet for the services received and use the obtained data in accordance with the general conditions, the terms and conditions of the contract concluded with the user, and the conditions and prices stated on the web page.
- User registration. By registering as the user of the web page, the user undertakes to provide true and complete information about himself/herself and prevent third parties from accessing the user name and password received in the process of registration. The user shall be responsible for the operations performed on the web page under his/her user identity.
- Paid services. Dun & Bradstreet’s paid services are credit reports of companies and annual reports of companies (hereinafter the company report) and private person background check reports (hereinafter the private person report). When orders for these services are placed by the user, Dun & Bradstreet and the user shall conclude a separate contract for the generation of the report (hereinafter the contract) every time. The contract shall be concluded upon the deposition of the payment to Dun & Bradstreet’s account or the confirmation of the order by the user if the user confirms the order by means of using the credit deposited to his or her account.
In addition to the above, Dun & Bradstreet’s paid services include PLUS, PLUS 100 and the AAA marketing package service (hereinafter jointly referred to as other services), which are described on the web pages https://creditreports.ee/pluss-paketid and https://creditreports.ee/aaa.
- Ordering company reports. The orders shall be placed on the web page as a single order for a separate payment each time or for the credit on the user’s account (including the credit which is a part of the PLUS 100 package). Before ordering a report, the user must enter or confirm his or her information unless the report order is being placed using the credit on the account of a logged-in user.
- Ordering a private person report. The orders shall be placed on the web page. For the private person report service, the user is the controller responsible for the processing of the personal data of the query subject to the extent necessary for the execution of the user’s order, and Dun & Bradstreet acts as the data processor authorised by the user. Dun & Bradstreet shall put queries to various registers immediately after concluding the contract for the performance of the relevant service selected by the user.
Before ordering a private person report, the user shall personalise the account by using the authentication method suggested on the web page (for example, Mobile ID, ID card or Smart ID). Before placing the order, the user must make sure that he or she has a legal basis for putting the query (i.e., the user has the right to process the personal data of the query subject). Such legal basis may be, for example, the data subject’s consent, the legitimate interest of the user or a third party, statutory basis or other legal basis under the GDPR or the relevant specific law.
To place the order, the user must pay to Dun & Bradstreet for the service, using the link to the online bank or the credit deposited to the user’s account. The report will become accessible to the user after the conclusion of the contract. The user will be able to access the report by logging in the account. A user who has not logged in will receive an e-mail with the link to the downloadable report. The link will remain active for 7 calendar days.
- Payment. The user shall pay Dun & Bradstreet for the ordered report in accordance with the effective price list and the content of the selected service. The prices of the reports are stated on the web page. The final price, including any applicable taxes, shall be displayed to the user in the process of placing the order and before the confirmation of the order by the user.
- Right of withdrawal. The statutory right of withdrawal shall not apply to Dun & Bradstreet’s paid services of company reports and private person reports as Dun & Bradstreet performs its obligations in full immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
If the consumer has ordered other services from Dun & Bradstreet, the statutory right for withdrawal shall apply. By right of withdrawal, the consumer may withdraw from the concluded contract for other services within 14 days after concluding the relevant contract for other services. The standard withdrawal application form is available here https://www.riigiteataja.ee/aktilisa/1030/1201/4001/JM_m41_lisa1.pdf# and is to be signed electronically and sent to Dun & Bradstreet’s e-mail address. Dun & Bradstreet shall return the payment to the user without delay but no later than within 14 days after the receipt of the withdrawal application.
- Prohibited activities. The user is not allowed to use the services for causing damage or misleading and for illegal, fraudulent or otherwise malicious purposes. Inter alia, the user is forbidden to use automation software, robots and other methods of mass data copying on the web page. the user is forbidden to forward materials or content which contain viruses or other malware; or content which violates or might violate the intellectual property rights of or other rights of Dun & Bradstreet or third parties.
- Intellectual property. The intellectual property rights associated with the service (including the patent, trade mark, service mark, logos, copyright, proprietary rights, know-how, domain names, etc., worldwide, registered or unregistered) shall remain the property of Dun & Bradstreet. These conditions shall not give the user the right to use Dun & Bradstreet’s intellectual property without Dun & Bradstreet’s express prior consent.
Inter alia, the users are forbidden to use and publish Dun & Bradstreet’s business name, domain name, registered and unregistered trademarks, the logo of Dun & Bradstreet AAA rating or the reports containing the above without Dun & Bradstreet’s written permission.
- Processing of personal data. Dun & Bradstreet shall process the user’s personal data solely for the purpose of rendering the service selected by the user. The processing of personal data is specified in more detail in the Data Protection Conditions https://krediidiraportid.ee/andmekaitsetingimused.
- Limitation of liability. Dun & Bradstreet shall collect and retrieve the data which are the subject of the services from national databases, official registers and third parties which have a contractual relationship with Dun & Bradstreet, which is why Dun & Bradstreet shall not be responsible for the data forwarded to Dun & Bradstreet being true, accurate and up-to-date or for any loss resulting from the use of the data (including loss of profit). Dun & Bradstreet shall not be responsible for the accuracy of the data or the decisions made by the user on the basis of the information provided in the report. In using Dun & Bradstreet’s services, the user confirms being aware of and taking into account the fact that any data or information provided as part of the service can change at any time without prior notice or regard to Dun & Bradstreet.
In the event of the nonconformity of the service, the consumer may resort to statutory legal remedies.
- Timeframe and termination. The user acknowledges and agrees that Dun & Bradstreet may (temporarily or permanently) terminate the rendering of the service at Dun & Bradstreet’s discretion without prior notice to the user if the user violates these conditions. In case the user violates these conditions, and this is why Dun & Bradstreet decides to terminate or suspend the user’s account or cancel the user’s order, Dun & Bradstreet shall not have an obligation to refund the fees that the user might have paid.
In addition, Dun & Bradstreet may suspend access to the services or terminate the rendering of the services, notifying the user thereof thirty (30) days in advance.
- Alteration of the conditions. Dun & Bradstreet shall reserve the right to change any part of the conditions at any time. Dun & Bradstreet shall inform the user of such changes in advance within a reasonable timeframe. In case the user does not agree to the changes or any specific change, the user might not be able to continue using the services.
- Applicable law and resolution of disputes. The law of the Republic of Estonia shall apply to these conditions. In case of any disputes arising from or associated with these conditions, please contact Dun & Bradstreet. The final resolution of disputes shall take place in Harju County court in Tallinn. If the user is a private consumer, he or she may turn to the Estonian Consumer Disputes Committee (Pronksi 12, 10117 Tallinn, e-mail email@example.com, telephone 6 201 920).
- Full agreement. These conditions and the contract form the entire content of the agreement between the user and Dun & Bradstreet, which shall take precedence and supersede any prior written and verbal agreements applicable to the content of the agreement.
- Consistency. If one or more provisions of these conditions become void, invalid, unlawful or unenforceable in any respect, this shall not affect or impair the validity, lawfulness or enforceability of the other provisions.
- Transfer of rights. Dun & Bradstreet may transfer its all or any rights under these conditions to any person without the user’s consent unless this can reduce the likelihood of the contract being performed.
- Contact information. Please send any notices pertaining to the contract to Dun & Bradstreet’s e-mail address specified in the general conditions.